read_data() now accepts files or dataframe objects in
- the shiny app now allows inspection of code used to run workflows
and generate plots
- Parametric fits have Root Mean Squared Error (RMSE) added to the
calculated parameters. The RMSE for each model fit has been also added
gcTable and the respective table within the shiny
TinyTeX is only installed from within the shiny app if
the user explicitly approves.
- added a [Q&A and Troubleshooting] vignette
- added citation for publication Wirth et al. (2023)
- the [sort by concentration] button for parameter plots in the shiny
app now also is shown for data parsed from raw inputs, not only data
parsed in custom format.
- [Select read for fluorescence normalization] is not shown if
Fluorescence is ignored.
- Data is parsed correctly from CSV files if values are framed by
- Report template .Rmd files are now copied into tempdir() before
rendering to avoid bugs with restrictive write permissions.
- In shiny app: Don’t show “Select Read for fluorescence
normalization” if Fluorescence is [Ignore].
- Issue #4: In shiny app, checkbox ‘sort by concentration’ did not
show after loading an old RData file.
- Fixed bug in Gen5/Gen6 parser if only one read type was
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the