- Copyright information for LAPACK and BLAS libraries are added to the
- Fixed function declaration without a prototype.
- Fixed sprintf calls per Prof. Ripley.
- Fixed the ‘length > 1 in coercion to logical’ errors.
- Fixed Fortran calls for BLAS functions.
- Added CITATION file.
- Updated paper reference information in package description and
- Added X and Y mean-centering options as arguments to rfcca() and
Fixed the omp.h declaration before R headers per Prof. Ripley, in
anticipation of clang 13.0.0.
- Added ‘samptype’ and ‘sampsize’ arguments to rfcca() function.
- Fixed the displaying with ‘ndisp’ argument in plot.vimp.rfcca()
- Fixed the BOP construction for test observations.
- Updated README file.
- Added NEWS file.
This is the first CRAN release of the