- Users can now use all spatial functions as all plots are exportable
as sf objects.
- Added an example of how to rotate a plot on a map and demonstrate
how to use leaflet’s capabilities.
- Modified the fieldhub plotting function to work properly again.
- Introducing an additional theme for plotting, enhancing the
aesthetics of visualizations.
- Added a convenient function to export designs as a
SpatialPolygonDataFrame, facilitating spatial analysis.
- Implemented a new summary function to provide a quick overview of
- Resolved an issue where all mentioned packages in the vignette were
wrapped in single quotes, ensuring correct rendering.
- Introduced a
NEWS.md file to provide a comprehensive
overview of changes to the package.
- Resolved an issue where the
function was not working correctly in all valid cases.
- Updated the error message for the
ncols parameter to
provide clearer feedback.
- Fixed an inconsistency where all mentioned packages in the vignette
were wrapped in single quotes.