cassowaryr 2.0.0 (Current)
- In line with the alphahull 2.5 update, cassowaryr is now dependent
on the package interp instead of tripack and which results in some
issues to be addressed: –
scree() which calculates the
convex and alpha hulls will return an error for any scatter plot where
most of the data lies on a straight line –
scree() can take
significantly longer on a select few scatter plots
- The energy package is now required instead of suggested
- The “line” subset in the
features data is no longer a
perfectly straight line to avoid the error above.
- All functions now have a value description.
- The draw functions now have the option for outlier removal.
draw_alphahull() function fill option now fills the
- This package contains functions to compute scagnostics measuring
different patterns in scatter plots.