- Fixed some formulas having incorrect variables indicated as summation variables.
- Summation variables are now properly distinguished from query variables in the output formulas of
- Inputs for
causal_effects() are now validated.
- Fixed a rare issue that could result in duplicate variables in the output distributions.
- Fixed an issue where some identifiable but inconsistent queries were reported as nonidentifiable.
- Added missing value assignments to the query for
- Fixed an issue related to fixed variables in the counterfactual graph.
- Fixed an issue related to counterfactual graph generation and equivalence of random variables.
- Now uses lower case and snake case for classes.
- Added the ID and IDC algorithms for a full identification pipeline. These algorithms can be used directly via
- The syntax used by
dag() is now more flexible, allowing edges within subgraph definitions and nested subgraphs.
- Dropped dependency on R version 4.1.0.
- Improved the package documentation.
- Changed the default value of
- An identifiable conditional counterfactual of the form P(gamma)/P(gamma) will have value 1 instead of the formula.
- Fixed an error when identifying conditional counterfactuals that had common counterfactual variables.
- Inputs for
identifiable() are now checked more thoroughly.
- Added additional package tests.
- Further refined documentation in general.
- Fixed an internal indexing issue when no bidirected edges were present in a DAG.
- Added documentation for
format.probability() with examples.
- Added citation to Shpitser and Pearl (2007). “What counterfactuals can be tested”.
- The package now correctly lists dependency on R >= 4.1.0.
- Added NEWS.
- Added package documentation.
- Improved documentation of existing functions.
- Added support for more graph export formats.