Core Hunter 3
Version 3.2.3 (31/08/2023)
- Fixed broken package documentation due to Roxygen breaking
Version 3.2.2 (02/05/2023)
- Standardized minimal Java version (>= 8) in system
Version 3.2.1 (16/04/2018)
- Added support for Java 9.
Version 3.2.0 (08/09/2017)
- New option to specify a set of always and/or never selected
- Added support for step-based in addition to time-based stop
set.seed prior to executing Core Hunter, in
combination with step-based stop conditions, now yields reproducible
- Largely reduced memory footprint of genotype and distance data.
- Default maximum time without improvement is now only applied in case
no explicit stop conditions have been specified.
- Fixed issue when loading phenotype data with a single trait.
Version 3.1.0 (27/01/2017)
- More informative output when printing Core Hunter data objects (#19,
- It is now required to explicitly specify the format when reading
genotype data. Moreover, a warning is raised in case it seems that the
wrong format may have been selected, through an inspection of the data
that was read (#20).
- Fixed issues when reading files with single or double quoted
- Improved test coverage.
Version 3.0.1 (04/10/2016)
- The available Java version is now checked when installing or loading
the package. Core Hunter requires Java 8 or higher.
- Package title and description have been updated.
Version 3.0.0 (03/10/2016)
- Initial release of Core Hunter 3 package