- Warnings are resolved.
- -Wstrict-prototypes warnings are resolved.
- st.h, st.c and regparse.c files are copied from ‘ore’ package
- Warnings are resolved.
- AC_HELP_STRING is replaced with AS_HELP_STRING in configure.ac
- Bug fix in vec_list_push_cloned_row() function.
- This package now can be successfully built on FreeBSD.
- README is updated.
- Only sail() function is now exported. test_sail() function is now
changed to an internal function.
- Thanksgiving Day Release (11/26/2020)
- In configure.ac, Onigmo’s configure script is changed to be called
with –disable-maintainer-mode, by which users do not re-run autoconf.
(In some situations where timestamp information is not correctly
preserved, autoconf tries to run again on user machines, which may cause
aclocal missing error.)
- To enable/disable maintainer mode, Onigmo’s configure.ac needs to
have ‘AM_MAINTAINER_MODE([enable])’. DataSailr packaging toolchain
modifies Onigmo’s configure.ac to have this line.
- README and documents now use the term ‘DataSailr script’.
- Options for configure script, –enable-libsailr-debug and
–enable-datasailr-debug, are now available.
- R CMD INSTALL can pass these options to configure with
- By setting these options, -DDEBUG options are passed to compilers
and DEBUG macro variable is defined.
- When assignment does not happen in script, an error occured.
However, there are cases where only discard!() and push!() are executed,
and in such cases processed dataset should be returned if fullData = T.
This is fixed.
- Update to follow libsailr’s external function availability.
- push!() function is implemented as a DataSailr extended function.
- It is implemented as an external function of libsailr, because it
does more than just row level calculation. Libsailr cannot handle this.
At DataSailr level, dataframe structure can be modified, and new rows
can be added to result dataframe.
- The function name, push!, comes from two reasons.
- It is important to clarify that this function is different from
Sailr built-in functions. This function works for more than each row
level. It changes dataframe structures, and it has ! at the end.
- This function does not stop but suspends libsailr vm execution, and
adds or pushes rows. Therefore it is named as push.
- The common usage of this function is converting data of wide format
into long format.
- discard!() function is implemented as a DataSailr extended function.
- discard!() function drops the current row from the result
- A common usage of this function is to filter out specific rows using
- Minor update
- Warning with gcc link time optimization (on Fedora) is
- Cross-platform compilation is improved.
- The core processing library, libsailr has become able to report
runtime errors with correspoding script location, and DataSailr supports
- Variables that appear only on RHS of script crashed the program,
which is fixed and the program stops safely.
- String objects and regular expression objects were not freed in some
cases. Memory leaks are fixed.
- NA in StringVector is treated as NULL, which results in passing an
empty string to libsailr.
- Memory leaks fixed at various points that are pointed out after CRAN
submission. (Apr.5-13 2020)
- Check whether parsing succeded or not. Function stops if the Sailr
script has a wrong syntax. (Apr.14 2020)
- CRAN release candidate (Mar. 12 2020)
- Biarch: true in DESCRIPTION.
- In windows environment, if you have configure.win file,
cross-compilation is not executed. This Biarch option solves it.
- Package C++ main file (data_sailr_cpp_main.cpp) is updated for minor
- Rcpp vectors’ size() function returns singed int. Chage my code to
be compatible with it.
- Pass R defined makefile variables to Onigmo and libsailr makefiles
- Minor updates (Mar. 15 2020)
- Typos are corrected in README.md
- Also, the following files are updated to resolve CRAN submission
- library() functions are removed.
- These are used especially in test functions.
- Title and description in DESCRIPTION are updated.
- Minor updates (Mar. 18 2020)
- DESCRIPTION file is updated
- printf() functions are enclosed within IF_DEBUG() macro in
- Including stdout/stderr related functions is not allowed in CRAN
- bin directory is renamed to exec
- Minor updates (Mar. 22 2020)
- DESCRIPTION file is updated. (Encoding and SystemRequirements)
- Example script is added to package document.
- Factor class vector in dataframe is supported. They are now dealt as
CharactorVector. (Apr. 1 2020)
- In this implementation, factor levels is supposed to be
- First commit
- Thanksgiving Day Release (11/28/2019)
- Christmas Update (12/25/2019) to release to the public
- Updating to submit to CRAN (01/11/2020)
- The variables updated by this package have character types, not
- New argument, rowname, is added to sail() function.
- libsailr is updated.
- Change following the libsailr API update. (01/19/2020)
- cleanup script is updated (2/4/2020)
- Resolve warnings for submitting CRAN (2/5/2020)
- Resolve windows compilation failures. (avoid autotools dependency
during installation) (2/8/2020)
- configure.ac updates to cope with autotools nonexistent system.
- Makevars.win is updated. To build onigmo, win32/Makefile.mingw is
- This leads to successfully build on rhub windows environment.
Version 0.0 (Birth)
- Package skeleton was created. (11/15/2018)
- The original name was RCppCalc, which was intended only for