DINA_Gibbs() in favor of
dina(), which generates the correct alpha matrix
Amat) inside of the function instead of relying on the
user to set it up.
- The call to estimate with the gibbs sampling technique is now:
dina(Y, Q, chain_length)
- Switched internal portions of the package to use the
simcdm C++ routines and imported R
- Switched from
src/init.c to autogeneration via Rcpp
- Removed miscellaneous RNG seed.
- Enabled markdown for inline documentiona with roxygen2.
- Improved documentation flow
- Added TMSA Lab’s Travis-CI configuration for testing across R
- Added Unit Tests for model reproducibility.
- Added code coverage results.
- Addressed R 3.4 registration requirements.
- Added URL to GitHub repository.
- Fixed notation in a few examples and computation code.
- Initial release of the