- Support for
reframe as alternative to
tidyverse suggests dependency.
- TODO: (future version) exclusions in joins
- TODO: (future version) better support for long format
- TODO: (future version) column level tracking (prototyped in
- fixed warnings caused by additional deprecated dplyr functions.
- More informative messages when syntactic errors in
- fixed regression bug in
- documentation updates.
- improved ranking of nodes and branching in groups.
- updates to remove deprecation warnings from
- change to information warnings switched off by default.
- auto resume paused tracking of dataframes
- Regression bug fix in group by that results in multiple group by
- improved testing of
- removal of extraneous ungroup node when rearranging grouping
- Updating release following
dplyr version 1.1.0 an
changes in new versions of
- More use of @inheritDotParams to decouple from
- fix for #33
- Fix for RSVG scaling inconsistency / rotation issues.
- Updating release in preparation for
- Fix problems detected with URLs and DOI.
- Updated URL: https://terminological.github.io/dtrackr to
https://terminological.github.io/dtrackr/ in readme README.md (fixed
missing trailing slash)
- Manually fixed auto-generated codecov badge.
- Removed project level Zenodo DOI as triggering a invalid DOI from
- Updated maintainer email to longer term stable email address. URLs
- DESCRIPTION updated to point to github source.
- There are some spelling issues that arise from documentation
functions, that would need to be fixed upstream.
- Documentation inherited from dplyr may be inconsistent until dplyr
- updates following JOSS review: changes in documentation have
resulted in additional
Suggests dependencies on CRAN
- bug fix for group_by not checking pause status before warning that
- documentation improvements - full review of all documentation.
Additional context to function reference to draw attention to supported
nest_join.tracked_df S3 method, added
slice*.tracked_df functions, and missing set operations
- re-factored mutate style operations, regression tested
- automated testing for new methods, and full testing for slice, set
ops, and mutate style functions with new example code.
- expanded test coverage (
R/dtrackr.R: 84.08%) mostly through examples
- improved error handling and reporting in mutate functions.
- bug #25 & #26 fixes (see github)
- Logo and documentation fixes and improvements.
- outstanding issues:
- re-use of documentation results in examples tests running multiple
- second round fixes for CRAN. Improved examples in
- Print and plot S3 methods for history graph.
- Vignette fixes.
- Non breaking changes to API so bumping to new minor version for CRAN
- documentation updates & JOSS paper
- fix for fix for multiple names join columns bug.
ungroup() change to fit with
- fixed url redirects, DESCRIPTION file issues and switched to LICENSE
file template, for CRAN submission.
- new feature of subgroup counts for determining size of subgroups in
grouped (or un-grouped) flowchart.
- fix for multiple names join columns bug.
- bug fixes and extended github workflows.
- minor bug fixes for grouping
- support for tagging pipeline with a piece of data for later
retrieval to support e.g. for counts within abstract
- support for tidyselect syntax in group by
- track excluded items with debugging info
- allow across syntax in most situations (except group_by)
- support pausing and unpausing of the dataframe tracking
- preventing massive group_by groups if large numbers of very small
groups are selected (e.g. part of a group_by() %>% mutate())
- switch warnings to rlang::warn etc.
0.1.0.9000 - pre-release github version
- Initial package features complete
- Dplyr like for like functionality supporting - add_count, add_tally,
anti_join, arrange, bind_rows, comment, distinct, exclude_all, filter,
full_join, group_by, group_modify, inner_join, left_join, mutate,
pivot_longer, pivot_wider, relocate, rename, rename_with, right_join,
select, semi_join, summarise, transmute, ungroup
- add a comment into the history (stratified by grouping),
- add a status into the history (stratified by grouping),
- apply exclusion and inclusion filters including stratified
- merge histories of joining data frames
- export history as dot graphviz graph
- render history graph to SVG, PNG, PDF, DOT or PS formats