- updated split_precinct_analysis() to work when there are no split
- edits for submitting to cran
- updated split_precinct_analysis() to append plot_list with a map of
district with all vtds and include/exclude blocks.
- added mean difference calculation in performance plot
- fixed error in split_precinct_analysis when no blocks are in
- added upper_thresh and lower_thresh args to
- fixed !covered error in percent_intersect()
- added MT data to cover full example district
- updated coeff_plot larger text and points and includes mean
- added wa bisg example data
- added authors to functions
- updated examples using ci_cvap_full() to use rpv_normalize()
Transfer CRinternal to new name eiExpand * added rpv_coef_plot()
function * added examples to split_precinct_analysis() * changed package
- change function name RPV_toDF to rpv_toDF for package naming
- updated package internal data
- update examples in ci_cvap_full() and rpv_toDF() using new package
- change output of ci_cvap_full() to match eiCompare rpv output. This
- Update rpv_toDF() to work with new ci_cvap_full naming.
- Update rpv_toDF() argument ‘model’ to allow any character string.
Before this argument was used to determine which column names to use but
with the update of ci_cvap_full() this argument can be anything the user
wants to describe the rpv model used for the rpv_results argument (Ex
- adjusted how rpv_toDF() creates initial dataframe from ei/rxc
- Added split_precinct_analysis() and supporting function
percent_intersect() to replace previous split prec anaysis functions.
Now, entire analysis can be done using only split_precinct_analysis. In
doing so, added additional qc measures in output
Startup initial functions