- Fix format arguments to
- Update to GEOS 3.11.1 (#17).
#include <cstdint> to fix compilation on gcc13.
- Fixes warnings when compiling with
- Update to GEOS 3.10.0 (#13)
- Update to GEOS 3.10.0 (#9)
- Update to GEOS 3.9.1 (#3).
- Added an exported callable
libgeos_version_int() that can be used to resolve runtime/compile-time differences when loading the exported GEOS callables (#4).
- Removed C++ helpers and simplified linking tests (#4).
- Simplified pattern for removing references to
std::cerr from GEOS sources (#5).
- Backported facilities for checking runtime versions during package load from the future version 3.9.1-1.
- Fixed warnings from the link-time optimizer, which reported naming conflicts between the C++ header types and the abstract C types used in the header API.
- Removed the ability to link to system ‘GEOS’, as with extensive testing it was determined that the enitre API could not be guaranteed to function on all platforms when linking occurred.
- Fixed the type definitions in the internal C API header such that they could be properly identified by the sanitizer.
Added the ability to link to system ‘GEOS’ if a copy with version >3.8.0 was installed.
Initial version using GEOS 3.8.1.