- Patrick will try to generate names automatically if not provided.
This also works when cases are provided as a data frame.
- Setting test names should now happen with
instead of the implicit
test_name variable from before.
This is now an explicit argument for the function
with_parameters_test_that(), and the leading dot should
help distinguish this from values passed as cases.
patrick for testthat 3e.
- Catch warnings for code not being braced. We still produce the right
- Make sure patrick uses the right line numbers.
- Add more examples and tests for how patrick works with data
with_parameters_test_that() to use data, dots,
- Modernize package files: DESCRIPTION and
- This is a minor update. Tests are compatible with the next version
patrick, a package for parameterizing tests
within testthat. Check out the README.md file to learn more about this