- Adding references in DESCRIPTION.
- Changing link to eigen library.
- Fixed a bug on rSPDE.construct.matern.loglike when the
parameterization is “matern”.
- Created the rspde_lme() interface, with corresponding standard
methods(predict, summary, etc).
- Updated the vignettes to use the rspde_lme() interface instead of
the likelihood function factory.
- Replaced chol by Cholesky when using it to compute determinants or
to solve systems.
- Adding a new parameterization (variance and a range-like
- Posterior sampling on the predict method.
- Added the
cross_validation function which has several
scoring rules implemented (MSE, CRPS, SCRPS, DSS) based on our
inlabru implementation of the rational SPDE approach.
- Expanded the parameterization options on matern.operators and
spde.matern.operators, along with their associated functions.
- Implementation of the precision method for inla_rspde objects.
- Implementation of the covariance-based spde.matern.operators
function and its associated functions.
- Adjusts on the compatibility with the forthcoming MetricGraph
- Added cgeneric versions of the nonstationary models
- Added support for metric graphs (depends on the MetricGraph
- Added cgeneric versions of the stationary models
- Replaced rgeneric models by their cgeneric counterparts
- Added a new parameterization (range and std. dev)
- Created a new method gg_df to help posterior plotting in
- Added an inlabru interface
- Added “rational.order” and “rational.type” functions
- Added the BRASIL rational approximation
- Improved covariance-based operator objects
- Improved log-likelihood computation
- Created 2d folded Matern under different boundary conditions
- Implemented different boundary conditions for 1d folded Matern
- Adjusts on donttest examples for CRAN
- Minor typos on vignettes and man pages were corrected
- Some examples were changed to improve their numerical stability
- Implementation of the covariance-based rational approximation for
stationary Matérn models
- R-INLA implementation of the rational SPDE approach
- Added an introduction to rSPDE vignette
- The previous vignette was updated an became an operator-based
rational approximation vignette
- Added a vignette for the R-INLA implementation of the SPDE
- Added a vignette to present the rational approximation using the
- Backward compatibility was maintained
- Change to inline citations in the Vignette to avoid problems on
- Add rgdal as suggested package
- Remove dependency on INLA for Vignette on CRAN
- Update citation