ncores argument work for
- Speed improvements for compactness functions in serial.
- C++ header-only interface for some functions
part_tau_gap() sign so positive is
- Improves usability of
by_plan() by allowing for
measurements to be repeated. Instead of reducing the vector length only
if every entry is repeated the same number of times, it does it by the
greatest common divisor.
- Corrects documentation indicating that some inputs need to have
sf geometry when it is not used.
- Relicense under MIT License
part_bias() sign so positive is pro-Republican
sign so positive is pro-Republican bias.
- Fixes bug where
splits_admin() plans input needed to be
sequentially numbered (#10).
- Allows planarizing warnings to be silenced when
epsg = FALSE (#11).
ncores argument work for compactness
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the